Re: BUG #13238: [FEATURE] - OVER ( [ ] ) support for Ordered-Set Aggregate Functions

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #13238: [FEATURE] - OVER ( [ ] ) support for Ordered-Set Aggregate Functions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
vladnc@gmail.com wrote:

> Off topic, not having a bug tracker is a major annoyance for me, because I
> don't want to subscribe to an entire mailing list just to be able to comment
> on an issue or two.

You can write to pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org with your request without
subscribing.  Your email will get stalled for moderation, but these
should normally be released and posted within a couple of days;
everybody will normally CC you in their replies, and you can see the
entire thread in the web archives for those that don't.

> I did that once, and the amount of "spam" I received as a result was
> unbearable, so I'm not doing that again.

You know that gmail has filters that let you filter emails so that they
are "archived" automatically, i.e. not become part of your inbox, right?

> This is submitted using the bug form, and I'll search for this bug on Google
> from time to time to see what happens.

... or you can see the web archives,
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20150505131841.1095.56314%40wrigleys.postgresql.org

> Also, mailing lists in 2015? What about at least something like a forum
> software, if a bug tracker is too much?

You, sir, are a fine jester.