Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Robert Haas wrote:

> Anyway, solving that problem would be nice (particularly for xmin!),
> but we shouldn't get into that with relation to this bug fix.  It's a
> problem, but one that will probably take a good deal of work to solve,
> and certainly not something we would back-patch.

+1

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)
Сообщение: Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)