BUG #13203: XOR Check looks missing parens in \d

От robertmassaioli@gmail.com
Тема BUG #13203: XOR Check looks missing parens in \d
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13203
Logged by:          Robert Massaioli
Email address:      robertmassaioli@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.1
Operating system:   OSX

This is simple to reproduce. First create the following database table and
then run the psql session as documented here:
https://bitbucket.org/snippets/robertmassaioli/rqpz

Now, the issue is that when you do \d and view the table that has been
created the CHECK block is missing parens that show that it really will
behave as an XOR. I think this is a bug that ould be great to fix. Please
let me know if you need more information. Cheers!