Re: Add a new table for Transaction Isolation?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Add a new table for Transaction Isolation?
Дата
Re: Add a new table for Transaction Isolation?  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 02:15:20PM +0000, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>
> > I went with "Allowed, but not in PG" for those two fields, and
> > removed the extra rows I had added.  You can see the output here:
> >
> >     http://momjian.us/expire/transaction-iso.html
>

> Looks great!
>
> The only suggestion I can think to make to the table itself is to
> make the new column header singular, to match the other columns.
> I do think we should define the term used in the new column header;
> maybe something like this:
>

> serialization anomaly
>
>     The result of successfully committing a group of transactions
>     is inconsistent with all possible orderings of running those
>     transactions one at a time.

OK, output updated:

    http://momjian.us/expire/transaction-iso.html

  + Everyone has their own god. +

От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: Add a new table for Transaction Isolation?
От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: Add a new table for Transaction Isolation?