Re: pgsql: to_char(): have format 'OF' only show the leading negative sign

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: pgsql: to_char(): have format 'OF' only show the leading negative sign
Дата
Re: pgsql: to_char(): have format 'OF' only show the leading negative sign  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-committers
Bruce,

> to_char():  have format 'OF' only show the leading negative sign
>
> Previously both hours and minutes displayed as negative.
>
> Report by David Pozsar

This is causing the following error for me:

/home/sfrost/git/pg/dev/postgresql/src/backend/utils/adt/formatting.c: In function ‘DCH_to_char’:
/home/sfrost/git/pg/dev/postgresql/src/backend/utils/adt/formatting.c:2510:6: warning: format ‘%ld’ expects argument of
type‘long int’, but argument 3 has type ‘int’ [-Wformat=]
      sprintf(s, ":%02ld", abs(tm->tm_gmtoff % SECS_PER_HOUR) / SECS_PER_MINUTE);
      ^

Since abs() is declared to return just an int.  I don't see it anywhere
in our tree and I'm not sure how portable it actually is, but labs() is
supposedly in C89, so perhaps that should be used here instead?

    Thanks!

        Stephen

Вложения