Collation problem?

От Bjørn T Johansen
Тема Collation problem?
Дата
Re: Collation problem?  ("Gunnar \"Nick\" Bluth" <gunnar.bluth@pro-open.de>)
Список pgsql-general
My databases looks like this...:

                                     List of databases
     Name     |    Owner     | Encoding |   Collate   |    Ctype    |   Access privileges
--------------+--------------+----------+-------------+-------------+-----------------------
       dbname | owner        | UTF8     | en_US.UTF-8 | en_US.UTF-8 |

And my problem is that I am using Norwegian in some tables and when using order by the sort order is not correct for
theNorwegian letters..
So my guestion is if it is possible to get the correct sort order without recreating all my databases or initialize
PGSQL?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: