Re: Row security violation error is misleading

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Row security violation error is misleading
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dean,

* Dean Rasheed (dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com) wrote:
> The second patch [2] is the one that is actually relevant to this
> thread. This patch is primarily to apply the RLS checks earlier,
> before an update is attempted, more like a regular permissions check.
> This adds a new enum to classify the kinds of WCO, a side benefit of
> which is that it allows different error messages when RLS checks are
> violated, as opposed to WITH CHECK OPTIONs on views.

I've gone ahead and pushed this, please take a look and test it and let
me know if you see any issues or have any questions or concerns.
Thanks!
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT IGNORE (and UPDATE) 3.0
Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT IGNORE (and UPDATE) 3.0