Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT IGNORE (and UPDATE) 3.0

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT IGNORE (and UPDATE) 3.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter,

* Peter Geoghegan (pg@heroku.com) wrote:
> I came up with something that is along the lines of what we discussed.
> I'll wait for you to push Dean's code, and rebase on top of that
> before submitting what I came up with. Maybe this can be rolled into
> my next revision if I work through Andres' most recent feedback
> without much delay.

This is done (finally!).  Please take a look and let me know if you have
any questions or concerns.  Happy to chat again also, of course.
Thanks!
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: Row security violation error is misleading
Сообщение: Re: Row security violation error is misleading