Re: a fast bloat measurement tool (was Re: Measuring relation free space)

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема Re: a fast bloat measurement tool (was Re: Measuring relation free space)
Дата
Re: a fast bloat measurement tool (was Re: Measuring relation free space)  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
At 2015-04-24 08:35:40 +0530, amit.kapila16@gmail.com wrote:

> > Just stick a PG_RETURN_NULL() at the end?
>
> That should also work.

OK, updated patch attached with just that one change.

I'm not doing anything about the rename. I don't know if it's possible
to make patch(1) rename a file at all (it wasn't, but maybe something
has changed recently?).

Note to friendly neighbourhood committers: the patch is expected to
rename pgstattuple--1.2.sql to pgstattuple--1.3.sql, which it does
if applied using git apply.

-- Abhijit

Вложения