Re: Idea: closing the loop for "pg_ctl reload"

От Payal Singh
Тема Re: Idea: closing the loop for "pg_ctl reload"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
make installcheck-world:  not tested
Implements feature:       tested, failed
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            tested, failed

Error in postgresql.conf gives the expected result on pg_ctl reload, although errors in pg_hba.conf file don't. Like
before,reload completes fine without any information that pg_hba failed to load and only information is present in the
logfile. I'm assuming pg_ctl reload should prompt user if file fails to load irrespective of which file it is -
postgresql.confor pg_hba.conf.

There is no documentation change so far, but I guess that's not yet necessary.

gmake check passed all tests.

The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author

Сообщение: Re: Turning off HOT/Cleanup sometimes
Сообщение: Re: Turning off HOT/Cleanup sometimes