Re: a fast bloat measurement tool (was Re: Measuring relation free space)

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема Re: a fast bloat measurement tool (was Re: Measuring relation free space)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 2015-03-31 22:43:49 +0530, ams@2ndQuadrant.com wrote:

> I'm just posting this WIP patch where I've renamed fastbloat to
> pgstatbloat as suggested by Tomas, and added in the documentation, and
> so on.

Here's the revised version that also adds the count of RECENTLY_DEAD and
INSERT/DELETE_IN_PROGRESS tuples to the call to vac_estimate_reltuples.

Tomas, I agree that the build_output_tuple function could use cleaning
up, but it's the same as the corresponding code in pgstattuple, and it
seems to me reasonable to clean both up together in a separate patch.

-- Abhijit

Вложения