Re: pgsql: psql: fix \connect with URIs and conninfo strings

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql: psql: fix \connect with URIs and conninfo strings
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
eOn Thu, Apr  2, 2015 at 10:41:55AM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

> >> OK, I've just reverted it.
> >
> > Can I ask about the logic of why this bug fix was backpatched, or is
> > that clear to everyone but me.
>
> What is your question, exactly?  There was a fair amount of discussion
> of whether and how to back-patch this on pgsql-hackers.

Uh, I didn't see a huge amount of discussion, but I guess it is
sufficient:

   http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20150109191551.GA32660@fetter.org#20150109191551.GA32660@fetter.org

  + Everyone has their own god. +

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix another bug in DSM_CREATE_NULL_IF_MAXSEGMENTS handling.