Re: printing table in asciidoc with psql

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: printing table in asciidoc with psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 05:25:48PM +0100, Thom Brown wrote:
>     Slightly updated patch attached and applied.  I moved asciidoc after
>     HTML in the list, rather than at the end.  Thanks for everyone's hard
>     work on this.
>

> I think I done gone broke it:
>
> CREATE TABLE "| 3^.||moo|hello," (stuff int, "|&.^hje||" text);
>
> INSERT INTO "| 3^.||moo|hello," VALUES (2,'hello');
>
> Output:
>
> [options="header",cols=">l,<l",frame="none"]
> |====
> ^l|stuff ^l|\|&.^hje\|\|
> |2 |hello
> |====

Uh, you broke asciidoctor 1.5.2.   ;-)  LOL

I installed the Asciidoctor Firefox plugin:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/asciidoctorjs-live-preview/

and was able to see that asciidoctor sucks in the next row's first cell value
when the _heading_ ends with an escaped pipe, e.g. this:
[options="header",cols=">l,<l",frame="none"]|====^l|stuff ^l|abc\|X|2 |hello\||3 |hello|====

yields a correct HTML heading of:
stuff     abc|X

which is good, but if you remove the "X" from the asciidoc heading, the
HTML output heading is:
stuff     abc|2

The "X" is gone, but the "2" from the first data row is now in the
heading, and the first and only data row is now:
hello|3  hello

I can't add a trailing pipe to the header line because it breaks output
in https://asciidoclive.com/ .

I have reported this on the asciidoc discussion list:
http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Problem-with-table-heading-ending-in-a-pipe-td2902.html

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +