Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: btree_gin: properly call DirectFunctionCall1()

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: btree_gin: properly call DirectFunctionCall1()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 10:35:10PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 10:02:03PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> writes:
> > > btree_gin:  properly call DirectFunctionCall1()
> > > Previously we called DirectFunctionCall3() with dummy arguments.
> >
> > This patch is entirely wrong and has broken the buildfarm.
> > Please revert.
>
> OK, done.

OK, I figured out that I was only supposed to change inet_in, not the
other calls to DirectFunctionCall3 (varbit_in and bit_in).  Patch
attached.

  + Everyone has their own god. +

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Error with index on unlogged table
Сообщение: Re: Error with index on unlogged table