BUG #12896: Unable to export data from Postgresql database

От anandhi.arumugam@nexenta.com
Тема BUG #12896: Unable to export data from Postgresql database
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      12896
Logged by:          Anandhi
Email address:      anandhi.arumugam@nexenta.com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   Linux

We have Postgresql as backend for our JIRA. But there was some problem that
happened in the database that we are unable to take database backups from
JIRA UI and also from the database. We tried to locate and fix the error.
But not possible. Can some professional assistance be provided to fix this
database? We have more important data in this.