Re: How about to have relnamespace and relrole?

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: How about to have relnamespace and relrole?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:17:34 -0300, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote in
<20150319141734.GE3636@alvh.no-ip.org>
> Kyotaro HORIGUCHI wrote:
>
> > # I hope the CF app to add the author as a receiver when issueing
> > # a mail.
>
> Moreover, it should add everyone who was in To, From, CC in the email
> that the commitfest app is replying to; if the patch authors are not
> listed, add them as well.

It should do what ordinary mailers do for recipients list, as it
already does for References: and In-reply-to:.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center