Re: Rethinking the parameter access hooks for plpgsql's benefit

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Rethinking the parameter access hooks for plpgsql's benefit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 01:28:21PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Or in short: yes, the rules are different for committers and non
> committers.  That's one of the reasons we are slow to hand out commit
> bits.

I think one reason the rules are different for committers and
non-committers is that committers are responsible for quickly fixing
whatever breakage their patch application caused.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +