Re: Rethinking the parameter access hooks for plpgsql's benefit

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Rethinking the parameter access hooks for plpgsql's benefit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 01:03:03PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > I think one valid criticism is that Tom should transition his
> > commitments to this new-normal, especially for the the Grouping Set
> > patch, rather than allowing things to dangle in an unknown state.
>
> Well, as far as that goes, I had every intention of getting to the
> GROUPING SETS patch before the end of the final commitfest, and I still
> will if nobody else picks it up soon.

OK, very good to know, and state publicly.  :-)

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Rethinking the parameter access hooks for plpgsql's benefit
Сообщение: Re: Rethinking the parameter access hooks for plpgsql's benefit