Re: mogrify and indent features for jsonb

От Ilya Ashchepkov
Тема Re: mogrify and indent features for jsonb
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 22:06:07 -0500
Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

Hello.

I have function with recursive merging objects:

# SELECT jsonb_deep_extend('{"a": {"b": 6}}'::jsonb, '{"a": {"c":
7}}'::jsonb) AS new_jsonb;
new_jsonb

https://github.com/koctep/jsonb-extend

I think this function may be useful for people too.

Could you add it to your patch? I don't have enough time to prepare
patch.