Re: BUG #12830: postgres-9.4 upgrade is missing PGPORT

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: BUG #12830: postgres-9.4 upgrade is missing PGPORT
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Bruce,

> On Thu, Mar  5, 2015 at 08:41:09AM +0000, pgriboval@yahoo.fr wrote:
> > PostgreSQL version: 9.4.1
> > Operating system:   Centos 6.5

> Uh, the community does not maintain these scripts, which I assume are
> for RPMs.  You need to contact the RPM authors.

Huh?  I don't think RedHat provides binaries for 9.4.1 and so I imagine
the user got these from yum.postgresql.org which, just like
apt.postgresql.org, is certainly considered community...  If those RPMs
and DEBs aren't community then I'm highly confused as to why they'd be
provided off of postgresql.org..

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Сообщение: Re: BUG #12830: postgres-9.4 upgrade is missing PGPORT
Сообщение: Re: BUG #12830: postgres-9.4 upgrade is missing PGPORT