Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE and RLS

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE and RLS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dean,

* Dean Rasheed (dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com) wrote:
> Here's an updated patch with a new test for this bug. I've been
> developing the fixes for these RLS issues as one big patch, but I
> suppose it would be easy to split up, if that's preferred.

Thanks for working on all of this!

I've brought this up to date with master and addressed the little bit
of bitrot.  I'm still reviewing it but I'm generally happy with the
approach and would certainly welcome any additional thoughts from you or
feedback from others.

    Thanks!

        Stephen

Вложения