Re: Unknown error while running <> postgresql_installer_dc46cfee2c\getlocales.exe

От Bill Moran
Тема Re: Unknown error while running <> postgresql_installer_dc46cfee2c\getlocales.exe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Purely out of curiosity ...

All support for Windows XP was dropped in April of last year ... and this
was many years after mainstream support was dropped (2009).

What possible reason could you have for still running Windows XP?
Furthermore, do you actually expect application vendors to still support
it with their applications?

In an effort to actually be helpful ...

Do you _need_ 9.4? Can you go back (possibly to 9.2) to a version that was
in use closer to when XP was still supported? I don't know if that will
help, but it seems like a reasonable thing to try.