BUG #12756: performance issues with xml-data

От fischer@transporeon.com
Тема BUG #12756: performance issues with xml-data
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      12756
Logged by:          Thomas Fischer
Email address:      fischer@transporeon.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.6
Operating system:   Debian

When I do a select * of a table with some xml-data (about 50 MB) in a
text-field it will take ages to get a result, because wireshark is
recognizing some kind of packet defragmentation, so these packets have will
be sent over and over again.
If you are not able to reproduce this behaviour I can give you some example
data.

With regards
Thomas