BUG #12742: non fatal error during istallation

От anjana1909@gmail.com
Тема BUG #12742: non fatal error during istallation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      12742
Logged by:          Anjana A
Email address:      anjana1909@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.1
Operating system:   windows 8.1

While initializing the database cluster, a non fatal error occured. It asked
me to check details in the log file which is not understandable by me.
Please help me fix this problem. Thank you