[psqlodbc-Bugs][1002767] Fatal exception error after running some queries

От
Тема [psqlodbc-Bugs][1002767] Fatal exception error after running some queries
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
psqlodbc-Bugs item #1002767, was changed at 2015-02-02 20:38 by Heikki Linnakangas
You can respond by visiting:
http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=538&aid=1002767&group_id=1000125
Or by replying to this e-mail entering your response between the following markers:
#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+
(enter your response here, only in plain text format)
#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+

Category: None
Group: None
Resolution: Out of Date
Category: None
Group: None
Resolution: None

Initial Comment:
To reproduce:

Run some queries from Microsoft Visual FoxPro 9.0 SP1 against ODBC driver
Log file containing queries and data is included.

Observed:

FoxPro crashes with access violation error.

Fatal error: Exception code=C0000005 @  14:23:46. Error log file: C:\eetasoft\algus\VFP9Rerr.log
    Called from -  read_events line 0  { c:\eetasoft\algus\alguss.exe}
    Called from -  alguss line 0  { c:\eetasoft\algus\alguss.exe}

Reproducible:

This is reproducible always in different computers.
I can create exact repro if required.

Date: 2015-02-02 20:38

Message:
Oh, ok.

If you could enable the Windows ODBC tracing option and send over the generated log, that might help. I'm not too
excitedabout testing this with FoxPro, but I could try to reproduce the same sequence of calls with a little test
program,based on the trace log.

Could you also set Debug=1 in the driver config and send over the mylog_* files it generates, please?

Comment By: Andrus Moor (kobruleht)
Date: 2015-01-22 15:02

Message:
I verified that this issue still occurs in
09.03.0400

I occurs after some time after viewing different queries.

There are no exact steps yet.
After running application and working working with it it occurs after some time.
Re-running application and re-entering last commands does not reproduce it.
It occurs again after some time.

 I can install odbc driver with advanced logging and send log if this helps.
Using 32 bit odbc driver in Windows 7 x64

Comment By: Heikki Linnakangas (hlinnaka)