Re: Overhauling our interrupt handling (was Escaping from blocked send() reprised.)

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: Overhauling our interrupt handling (was Escaping from blocked send() reprised.)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 03:03:35AM +0100, Andres Freund wrote:
> 0002: Use a nonblocking socket for FE/BE communication and block using
>       latches.
>
>       Has previously been reviewed by Heikki. I think Noah also had a
>       look, although I'm not sure how close that was.

Negligible.  I did little more than scroll past it while reviewing the patch
that became commit 4bad60e.

Сообщение: Re: jsonb, unicode escapes and escaped backslashes
Сообщение: Re: jsonb, unicode escapes and escaped backslashes