Re: New CF app deployment

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: New CF app deployment
Дата
Re: New CF app deployment  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2015-01-19 21:57:20 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> The new site has been deployed and should now be usable.

I think this unfortunately lost the RSS feature? I found that quite
useful to see who changed what recently (it's forwared to an imap
mailbox for me...).

What I'm also missing from the old app is that previously 'reviews'
could explicitly be linked from the app. Now there's a list of emails in
the thread, nice!, but in bigger threads that really doesn't help to
find the actual review.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services