Re: libpq 9.4 requires /etc/passwd?

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: libpq 9.4 requires /etc/passwd?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Tom Lane 2015-01-11 <13609.1420998872@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> > The problem isn't present in 9.3 and earlier (at least with
> > postfix-pgsql), so there's no need to go back further.
>
> I've committed a fix for this in HEAD and 9.4.

I've just tested with the HEAD libpq and the issue is fixed. Thanks!

In the first iteration of the test the database was still down and I
got this error message:

Jan 11 19:08:53 lehmann postfix/trivial-rewrite[3453]: warning: connect to pgsql server localhost:5432: could not
connectto server: Connection refused??Is the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting??TCP/IP connections
onport 5432??could not connect to server: Connection refused??Is the server running on host "localhost" (127.0.0.1) and
accepting??TCP/IPconnections on port 5432??

The ?? are probably postfix and/or syslog messing with newlines or the
like. At first I was confused that the PG part of the error message is
duplicated, but then I figured that's two different "localhost"
addresses, so all is fine.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/