Re: opportunistic tuple freezing

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: opportunistic tuple freezing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Does the community think that experimental performance testing is a
> must-have in order for this patch to be acceptable?

Dunno about others, but I think so.  It's complicating both the
implementation and the users-eye view of VACUUM, and I want more than
a hypothesis that we're going to get something useful out of that.

If we can't test it in a reasonable time frame for this commitfest,
then we should move it to the queue for the next one.

Сообщение: Re: Feedback on getting rid of VACUUM FULL
Сообщение: Re: Feedback on getting rid of VACUUM FULL