Re: WIP patch for Oid formatting in printf/elog strings

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: WIP patch for Oid formatting in printf/elog strings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Mark Dilger <hornschnorter@gmail.com> writes:
> > The attached patch changes the type of chunk_seq to int32,
> > rather than changing the %d formatting.  The other changes
> > are the same as in the previous patch.
>
> BTW, how are you finding these?  If it's some automated tool, what?
> (If you're finding them by hand, I'm in awe of your scan rate.)

BTW if it's an automated tool, it might also improve by examining the
DatumGetFoo() macros.  In the reorderbuffer.c code just fixed you can
see that chunk_seq is obtained by DatumGetInt32(), which was wrong to
assign to a value of type Oid.