BUG #12202: json operator ->>with offset

От matt@nonuby.com
Тема BUG #12202: json operator ->>with offset
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      12202
Logged by:          Matt Freeman
Email address:      matt@nonuby.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4beta1
Operating system:   Ubuntu 14.10 64bit

I am just going to link to the stackoverflow post, as it contains both the
question and an answer which helps clarify the problem, I fear pasting as-is
here might be confusing.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27415340/postgresql-offset-behavior-with-json-column?noredirect=1#comment43279635_27415340

tl;dr When using offset, postgres seems to want to unserialize the json data
for every row it's visiting.