Re: regression, deadlock in high frequency single-row UPDATE

От Andrew Sackville-West
Тема Re: regression, deadlock in high frequency single-row UPDATE
Дата
Re: regression, deadlock in high frequency single-row UPDATE
Список pgsql-bugs
Some months later (stupid business priorities...) we have something to
report on this. We have been able to produce a minimal schema to
demonstrate the problem, and successfully induced the deadlock using
pgbench (thanks to Paulo Tanimoto, cc-ed here).

Please see:

https://gist.github.com/andrewsw-janrain/40d1687db013b1e7c3b3

for detailed instructions on how to trigger the deadlock.

I would be thrilled to learn that we've done something wrong here,
otherwise I think this represents a regression introduced in 9.3.