Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Keep track of transaction commit timestamps

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Keep track of transaction commit timestamps
Дата
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Keep track of transaction commit timestamps  (Alex Shulgin <ash@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Alex Shulgin wrote:

> DEBUG:  inserting column 7 value "varchar_transform"
>
> Breakpoint 1, GetSnapshotData (snapshot=0xdb2d60 <CatalogSnapshotData>)
>     at /home/ash/src/postgresql/src/backend/storage/ipc/procarray.c:1413
> 1413        xmax = ShmemVariableCache->latestCompletedXid;
>
> (gdb) p ShmemVariableCache->latestCompletedXid
> $1 = 4294967295

I think you might need to "make distclean", then recompile.  If you're
not passing --enable-depend to configure, I suggest you do so; that
greatly reduces such problems.