Re: Tablespace limit feature

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Tablespace limit feature
Дата
Список pgsql-general
* Guillaume Lelarge (guillaume@lelarge.info) wrote:
> Yeah. I guess there are a lot of questions yet to be answered. But AFAIUI,
> there's no real technical issue. More like discussions to agree on what it
> should do and how.

Didn't mean to imply there was some specific technical issue.  We have
other limits (temp_file_limit), after all.  I think the bigger issue
will be convincing others that it's a useful enough feature to warrent
the infrastucture to support it (a new catalog table would be needed,
for one thing).  I'm all for it, but others may not be.

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения