Re: Directory/File Access Permissions for COPY and Generic File Access Functions

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Directory/File Access Permissions for COPY and Generic File Access Functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 12:01:28PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> This started out as a request for a non-superuser to be able to review
> the log files without needing access to the server.  Now, things can
> certainly be set up on the server to import *all* logs and then grant
> access to a non-superuser, but generally it's "I need to review the log
> from X to Y" and not *all* logs need to be stored or kept in PG.

Why is this patch showing up before being discussed?  You are having to
back into the discusion because of this.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

Сообщение: Re: Optimizer on sort aggregate
Сообщение: Re: Optimizer on sort aggregate