Re: WIP: dynahash replacement for buffer table

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: WIP: dynahash replacement for buffer table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-10-14 09:30:58 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> I took the basic infrastructure from before and used it to replace the
> buffer table.  Patch is attached.

Hm. Unless I missed something you pretty much completely eradicated
locks from the buffer mapping code? That'd be pretty cool, but it's also
scary.

How confident are you that your conversion is correct? Not in the sense
that there aren't any buglets, but fundamentally.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services