Re: Shapes on the regression test for polygon

От Emre Hasegeli
Тема Re: Shapes on the regression test for polygon
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I extracted Emre's diagram adjustments from the patch and applied it,
> and no tabs now.  Emre, I assume your regression changes did not affect
> the diagram contents.

Thank you for looking at it.  I wanted to make the tests consistent
with the diagrams.  Now they look better but they still don't make
sense with the tests.  I looked at it some more, and come to the
conclusion that removing them is better than changing the tests.

Сообщение: Re: WIP: dynahash replacement for buffer table
Сообщение: Re: WIP: dynahash replacement for buffer table