Re: a fast bloat measurement tool (was Re: Measuring relation free space)

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема Re: a fast bloat measurement tool (was Re: Measuring relation free space)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 2014-09-25 11:41:29 +0200, andres@2ndquadrant.com wrote:

> I've not yet followed your premise that you actually need one that
> doesn't set hint bits...

Oh.

All right, then I'll post a version that addresses Amit's other points,
adds a new file/function to pgstattuple, acquires content locks, and
uses HeapTupleSatisfiesVacuum, hint-bit setting and all. Maybe I'll
call it not_too_slow_bloat().

Thank you for the feedback.

-- Abhijit