Re: Requesting an update from templates.

От Mats Erik Andersson
Тема Re: Requesting an update from templates.
Дата
Список pgsql-translators
Hello there,

in trying to apply my own changes, submitted via pgfoundry,
to pg_ctl.po and pg_controldata.po, thus easing the burden
on the maintainer of translations, I stumbled on

  * the collection of msgid's contained in the Swedish
    po-files of the master branch are _NOT_ in sync with
    the master templates.

Do mend this status immediately, in order that I may
proceed to work on obtaining good coverage for Swedish.

I further recommend to implement some kind of semi-automatic
updating of all language files with the current template
messages, in order that other translators not be discuraged.

Best regards,
  Mats Erik Andersson, intending to improve the sv-catalogues.

В списке pgsql-translators по дате отправления: