Re: Options OUTPUT_PLUGIN_* controlling format are confusing (Was: Misleading error message in logical decoding)

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Options OUTPUT_PLUGIN_* controlling format are confusing (Was: Misleading error message in logical decoding)
Дата
Ответ на Re: Options OUTPUT_PLUGIN_* controlling format are confusing (Was: Misleading error message in logical decoding)  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: Options OUTPUT_PLUGIN_* controlling format are confusing (Was: Misleading error message in logical decoding)  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-09-18 09:50:38 -0500, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > Do you see the difference between what your doc patch states and the
> > explanation I've given nearby in this thread?
> Perhaps that's the lack of documentation...

Man. I've explained it to you about three times. The previous attempts
at doing so didn't seem to help. If my explanations don't explain it so
you can understand it adding them to the docs won't change a thing.
That's why I ask whether you see the difference?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

Сообщение: Re: Options OUTPUT_PLUGIN_* controlling format are confusing (Was: Misleading error message in logical decoding)