Re: RLS Design

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: RLS Design
Дата
Re: RLS Design  (Thom Brown <thom@linux.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 3:08 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > If we want to be able to disable RLS w/o dropping the policies, then I
> > think we have to completely de-couple the two and users would then have
> > both add policies AND turn on RLS to have RLS actually be enabled for a
> > given table.  I'm on the fence about that.
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
> A strong +1 for doing just that.

Alright, updated patch attached which does just that (thanks to Adam
for the updates for this and testing pg_dump- I just reviewed it and
added some documentation updates and other minor improvements), and
rebased to master.  Also removed the catversion bump, so it should apply
cleanly for people, for a while anyway.

    Thanks!

        Stephen

Вложения