Re: VF0258 - Operating System Compatibility for Application PostgreSQL 9.2

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: VF0258 - Operating System Compatibility for Application PostgreSQL 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tue, Sep  9, 2014 at 05:04:24AM +0000, Bijayalakshmi Swain wrote:
> Hello,
>

> As part of planning an operating system upgrade for our customer, we are
> researching the OS supportability status of one or more of your company’s
> applications.  Unfortunately, we could not locate this information on your
> website.  In order to help our joint customer make the most informed decision
> regarding the supportability of your application in their enterprise, we
> request your assistance in providing support information on your application as
> per the details below.

I see you have asked multiple times about compatibility of our software
with Microsoft products.  This project only produces source code, not
binaries, so the question of operating system compatibility doesn't
really apply to us.

The primary packager of Windows _binaries_ is EnterpriseDB, so I suggest
you email them at support@enterprisedb.com and ask what Microsoft
versions are supported by their Postgres binaries:
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/support/overview

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: VF0072 - Operating System Compatibility for Application PostgreSQL 8.3
Сообщение: Re: VF0072 - Operating System Compatibility for Application PostgreSQL 8.3