Re: VF0072 - Operating System Compatibility for Application PostgreSQL 8.3

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: VF0072 - Operating System Compatibility for Application PostgreSQL 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Bijayalakshmi Swain wrote:

> As part of planning an operating system upgrade for our customer, we are researching the OS supportability status of
oneor more of your company's applications.  Unfortunately, we could not locate this information on your website.  In
orderto help our joint customer make the most informed decision regarding the supportability of your application in
theirenterprise, we request your assistance in providing support information on your application as per the details
below.

Is anyone thinking on replying to this?  There are three other inquiries
of this nature waiting for moderator approval (for PG 8.1, PG 9.2, and
psqlODBC).  Should I just drop them?  I have no idea if this stuff is
legit.  (pgsql-sql doesn't seem the best place for it, anyhow.)

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Bijayalakshmi Swain
Сообщение: VF0258 - Operating System Compatibility for Application PostgreSQL 9.2
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: VF0072 - Operating System Compatibility for Application PostgreSQL 8.3