Re: proposal: ignore null fields in not relation type composite type based constructors

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: proposal: ignore null fields in not relation type composite type based constructors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Pavel, All,

* Pavel Stehule (pavel.stehule@gmail.com) wrote:
> Thank you

I made a few minor adjustments, but the bigger issue (in my view) is
what to do about array_to_json_pretty- seems like we should do the same
there, no?  Perhaps you could propose a new patch which incorporates my
minor changes and also removes array_to_json_pretty and makes
array_to_json take an optional argument?

Thoughts?

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения