Re: BUG #11264: Auto vacuum wraparound job blocking everything

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #11264: Auto vacuum wraparound job blocking everything
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dinesh Bhandary wrote:
> Here is the pg_controldata output from 9.1. Thanks. Dinesh
>
> $ /usr/pgsql-9.1/bin/pg_controldata data

> Time of latest checkpoint:            Sat 19 Jul 2014 07:02:38 AM GMT

Ah, so you upgraded a month ago, not one week ago, right?

> Latest checkpoint's NextMultiXactId:  20783

I'm betting this is the problem.  The 9.3 cluster should have
oldestMulti=20783, but instead it has oldestMulti=1.  Either pg_upgrade
is misreading the nextMulti value from the old cluster, or pg_resetxlog
is failing to set oldestMulti appropriately ... or something funny
happened to pg_control in the meantime.  I just ran a quick test, and I
see that pg_upgrade is setting oldestMulti correctly (to the old
cluster's NextMultiXactId value) in the new cluster when upgrading from
9.1.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #11264: Auto vacuum wraparound job blocking everything
Сообщение: Re: BUG #11264: Auto vacuum wraparound job blocking everything