Re: Add CREATE support to event triggers

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Add CREATE support to event triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 5:31 AM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Here's a refreshed version of this patch.  I have split it up in a
> > largish number of pieces, which hopefully makes it easier to understand
> > what is going on.
> >
> Alvaro,
>
> Could you confirm that the patches you just committed are 1, 3 and 6?

And 4.  Yes, they are.  I wanted to get trivial stuff out of the way
while I had some other trivial patch at hand.  I'm dealing with another
patch from the commitfest now, so I'm not posting a rebased version
right away, apologies.

How do people like this patch series?  It would be much easier for me to
submit a single patch, but I feel handing it in little pieces makes it
easier for reviewers.