Re: [GSoC2014] Patch ALTER TABLE ... SET LOGGED

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [GSoC2014] Patch ALTER TABLE ... SET LOGGED
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Thom Brown 2014-08-20 <CAA-aLv7TeF8iM=7U7TsgL4S5Jh1a+shQ_Ny7gOrZc_g_YJ7uKA@mail.gmail.com>
> "ERROR:  table test is not permanent"
>
> Perhaps this would be better as "table test is unlogged" as "permanent"
> doesn't match the term used in the DDL syntax.

I was also wondering that, but then figured that when ALTER TABLE SET
UNLOGGED is invoked on temp tables, the error message "is not
permanent" was correct while the apparent opposite "is unlogged" is
wrong.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/