Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable

От rpvoland@spamcop.net
Тема Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Sandeep,

Sorry, you are correct.  That log file was for the getlocales.exe file
for postgres-9.3.

I attach a new file from Dependency Walker.

1) I uninstalled postgresql-9.3 and microsoft visual c++ 2013.
2) I attempted a fresh install of postgresql-9.4-beta2.
3) I copied getlocales.txt from the temp folder before the failed
install deleted this file and I copied this getlocales.exe file to a
safe place.
4) (I reinstalled postgres-9.3.) and then rebooted.
5) I generated this attachment from the getlocales.exe that I rescued
from postgresql-9.4.

I hope this is helpful.

Thanks,

Rick