Re: WAL replay bugs

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: WAL replay bugs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

> > Although I doubt necessity of the flexibility seeing the current
> > testing framework, I don't have so strong objection about
> > that. Nevertheless, perhaps you are appreciated to put a notice
> > on.. README or somewhere.
> Hm, well... Fine, I added it in this updated series.

Thank you for your patience:)
After all, I have no more comment about this patch. I will mark
this as 'Ready for committer' unless no comment comes from others
for a few days.

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [bug fix] Suppress "autovacuum: found orphan temp table" message