Re: [GSoC2014] Patch ALTER TABLE ... SET LOGGED

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [GSoC2014] Patch ALTER TABLE ... SET LOGGED
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Fabrízio de Royes Mello 2014-07-16 <CAFcNs+r_LMDDxJrAbWNJ3rMY0Qegwa-vv6V2SmDescOfb2dj+Q@mail.gmail.com>
> Anyway I think all is ok now. Is this ok for you?

Hi Fabrízio,

it's ok for me now, though Andres' concerns seem valid.

> > > +    SET TABLESPACE <replaceable
> class="PARAMETER">new_tablespace</replaceable>
> > >      RESET ( <replaceable
> class="PARAMETER">storage_parameter</replaceable> [, ... ] )
> > >      INHERIT <replaceable class="PARAMETER">parent_table</replaceable>
> > >      NO INHERIT <replaceable
> class="PARAMETER">parent_table</replaceable>
> > >      OF <replaceable class="PARAMETER">type_name</replaceable>
> > >      NOT OF
> > >      OWNER TO <replaceable class="PARAMETER">new_owner</replaceable>
> > > -    SET TABLESPACE <replaceable
> class="PARAMETER">new_tablespace</replaceable>
> >
> > That should get a footnote in the final commit message.
> >

> Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant.

I meant to say that when this patch gets committed, the commit message
might want to explain that while we are at editing this doc part, we
moved SET TABLESPACE to the place where it really should be.

> > I think we are almost there :)
>
> Yeah... thanks a lot for your help.

Welcome. I'll look forward to use this in production :)

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/